Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I had a dream


I never understood how people can say "I don't dream". What allows us to remember dreams? Is it only when we come back into consciousness that we can remember a dream which was dreamt just before? I remember dreams just then. I often even have these dreams that are so fantastic that I will go back to sleep in an attempt to get back into that dream world which is ever so real. The mind can not distinguish the difference between dream state of mind and our conscious mind. What is real? What are the limits to reality?   Lots of the dreams that I remember seem to be on the sexual end.  I recall a dream I had about a week ago: I was in a city which I have never visited before. I remember walking down a brick road, the way I would imagine Boston I suppose. I remember the Hooters sign. Now I love Hooters Hot Wings. There is no better hot wing in the world. I order the hottest possible flavor, "Three Mile Island", named after a nuclear waste site, I believe. As I'm entering this Hooters I remember the sun was going down and there were three women, young to mid tweenties standing outside the place looking like they were posing for me. there were three of them, a Blonde, Brunette, and A Ginger. These girls were hot! full on Hooters calender material. The whole Hooters nine, short orange shorts, the lil white tee that shows something between the very low cut of short. Then I woke up, what does this mean? Is this the superficial person I have become?

The address below is a clip from a movie called What the Bleep Do We Know, Down the Rabbit Hole.   
This link will not actually take you to the clips from the film. simply type the words: What the bleep do we know, Rabbit Hole.



No comments: